Ladies Salsa Styling Course Cardiff
- Thursday 30th Jan 2020
Thursday 13th Feb 2020
Thursday 27th Feb 2020
- 7pm to 8.30pm
- O’Neills Bar (upstairs Music Room) (27th Feb only upstairs nearby in Revolution Nightclub, Castle St. CF10 1BS )
85-87 St Mary Street
View On Map
- £36 for all 3 Sessions
£30 for any 2 Sessions
£17 for any 1 Session
Book in advance only below (limited places!) by 28th Jan 2020
For Improver/Intermediate level & Above Salsa Dancers.
(Not suitable for beginners to Salsa).
JAYNE TURPIN (full bio opposite/below) one of the TOP Ladies Salsa Stylers in the UK will be leading this Workshop. Do not miss this rare opportunity to get instruction from a TOP CLASS PROFESSIONAL!
- Exploring ways to enhance the body’s natural movement.
- Styling the Salsa steps, turns and spins.
- Arm patterns that are dance floor friendly
- Shines and footwork combinations that can be used both in and out of hold.
- Improving body movement through the use of isolations, exercises, body rolls and waves.
- Ensuring sound Technique.
TOP Teacher, Performer, Choreogrpaher, Ladies Styling
Jayne (Mamboleo Dance Company) is one of the most talented and well-respected dancers, teachers, performers, choreographers, Ladies Salsa Stylist in the UK and Internationally. Her Styling workshops are always a HUGE draw at all the TOP Congresses and Events. She has taken her inspiration from the New York Mambo scene and has travelled to the US, Europe and beyond. Renowned for her smooth style, emphasis on solid technique and her infectious passion for the dance! Ladies if you are SERIOUS about how you look, feel and move on the dance floor, do not miss this rare opportunity to have instruction from a TOP PROFESSIONAL!
ADVANCE BOOKING CLOSED
VERY limited £18 (the booking closed price) per session places left. Get in touch by email to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ to see if there is a place available on the date(s) you require.
No refunds or partial refunds but you can sell your place to someone else.