Salsa Buena Special Outdoor Event Cardiff!
- Saturday 22nd August 2020
- 5.00pm to 8:00pm
5.00pm-7.30pm Beginners Intensive Workshop
7.30pm-8.00pm Social Dance Practice Time
- Bute Park
view on map
- £10 per person – Advance Booking only
BOOK NOW – Limited Places!
? Approx 2.5 hour Total BEGINNERS Intensive Salsa Workshop
?Taking you from ZERO to HERO at Salsa Dancing!
? NO previous experience reqd, TWO left feet WELCOME!
? PARTNER designed workshop, but SOLO attendees also welcome to shadow.
? Want a PARTNER and haven’t bubbled up yet? Email us at ‘email@example.com’ and we’ll try and match people beforehand**
? Beautiful SPECIALLY fenced off HUGE private space on grass
? FULLY covid COMPLIANT, social distance and council approved event
? 28 person LIMIT (plus teacher and assistant on top).
? Workshop followed by DANCE PRACTICE time
? Bring REFRESHMENTS/PICNIC you can sit and SOCIALISE during the dancing (whilst maintaining social distance).
? FULL REFUND if event cancelled due to weather.
? The event is on grass, please wear appropriate footwear.
**Our optional partner match is at your own discretion and we (like everywhere, pub, restaurant, social gathering etc) are relying on peoples honesty about their bubble situation.
? ONLINE ADVANCE BOOKING ONLY!! LIMITED PLACES. BOOK NOW!!:
? First come first served once all spaces are gone booking will become unavailable.
? Exact location at Bute Park including map and free parking details sent to your email on booking.
? When you book you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions stated on this event (details below). Please make sure you have read them all.
? All Classes with Shahid – Salsa Buena + partner! ?
? If there’s one thing recent events have shown us is that we need to take REALLY GOOD care of our mental, physical and spiritual health, and that its GREAT to get OUT there and DO and LEARN something FUN!
? FORMAT OF THE WORKSHOP:
? BASIC STEPS – structure of the step, how to step correctly
? TIMING – understanding the beat and how we step to it.
? LEADING & FOLLOWING – just how are we able to dance with anyone at anytime and do any move successfully without choreography?
? BEGINNERS MOVES & ROUTINES – how do we use what we have learned (stepping, timing, leading & following) to execute moves perfectly and flawlessly with a partner?
? The workshop will include plenty of practice with instructor supervision to ENSURE we get you to HERO status. Questions are ENCOURAGED!
? IMPORTANT – YOU MUST NOTE the guidelines below and you must follow the guidelines. By booking you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions. We don’t make the rules but we are required to enforce them to be allowed to organise these kind of events and for your safety. Don’t put people at risk, don’t spoil it for others:
1. If you come with a partner to do the routines and dance with, it must be a partner that is a member of your household or the household you have bubbled up with.
2. There will be NO rotation of partners.
3. Weather dependant event, if it’s cancelled attendees will be notified and full refunds given. No Refunds given if you do not turn up for any other reason.
4. Everyone must arrive for the very START TIME of the event and leave at the very END TIME. You may be refused entry (by the park warden or instructor) if you arrive more than 10 minutes late.
5. You can bring your OWN refreshments. No sharing (except with partner). Take and dispose of your rubbish safely.
6. There are no toilet facilities (but lots of secluded bushes lol).
7. There will be hand sanitiser at various point please use them.
8. We have separate entry point to our space.
9. Positions in our allocated area are marked with a white circle 2m apart you or you and partner must remain within your marked space during classes.
10. When you book you will be asked for your contact details which will be used if requested for NHS track and trace.
11. Adults 18 and over only.
12. Wearing a mask is up to you.
13. No hugging (other then your partner) – sorry!
? Please DO NOT ATTEND if you have been advised to shield, feel unwell, have a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. if during the session you display covid symptoms or tell us you are feeling covid symptoms you will be asked to leave (with assistance if reqd) and self isolate. More information on covid-19 can be found here:
? BOOKING – ONLINE ADVANCE BOOKING ONLY. LIMITED PLACES BOOK NOW!