Salsa Buena Monthly Saturday Party Event Cardiff!
- Saturday 29th February 2020
- 7.30pm: Doors Open
8pm Beginners Salsa – with Shahid – Salsa Buena
8pm Improver/Intermediate+ Salsa – Nicolai V
9pm Beginners Bachata – with Shahid – Salsa Buena
9pm Improver/Intermediate+ Bachata – Nicolai V
10pm The BEST in Salsa, Bachata etc music & dancing till 1AM with TOP DJ ROGER WILSON
- O’Neill’s Bar (upstairs Music Room)
85-87 St. Mary Street
Cardiff Town Centre
view on map
- £10/£9 NUS – Classes & Dancing till 1AM – Cash on the day.
OR £9/£8 NUS – If you book in advance below NOW!
£6/£5 NUS – Dancing only – Cash on the day.
Future dates include Sat March 21st, Sat April 4th and Sat May 16th 2020. More tbc.
Expect another BUSY & AWESOME night of Classes and Dancing till LATE. With TOP guest, International teacher – NICOLAI V. Bio opposite/below. AND TOP DJ ROGER WILSON! DO NOT MISS!
- No need to bring a partner.
- Large superb venue (over 150 people regularly attend our party nights!), beautiful wooden dancefloor and fully licensed bar. We have our own entrance from the main road, with stairs up to the room.
- Local late parking available at St Davids Centre Car Park CF10 2EQ Or NCP Car Park Westgate St CF10 1DZ. Less than 5 min walk.
- Public transport – venue is just a couple of minutes walk from Cardiff Central Train Station and Cardiff Central Bus station and near a number of licensed Taxi ranks.
TOP International Teacher
The driving force behind iSalsa, Nicolai is one of the top national and international Salsa & Bachata teachers, promoters and DJ’s in the UK. Nicolai was endorsed by being awarded the Best Regional Salsa Teacher. Nicolai teaches Salsa & Bachata regularly at all the top congresses and festivals always drawing a big crowd of his many fans in the UK and abroad!
DISCOUNT BOOKING AVAILABLE UP TO 48HRS BEFORE
No physical ticket required (you will receive a paypal confirmation of your payment) just turn up and give the name and email address your ticket was booked under. Refunds (£1.50 admin fee) cannot be given less than 48 hours before the start of the event. NUS bookings must bring a valid and current NUS card or there will be a £3 admin charge before being allowed to do the classes.