Salsa Buena Monthly Saturdays Cardiff!
- Saturday 27th July 2019
- 7.30pm: Doors Open
8pm Beginners Salsa – with Shahid – Salsa Buena
8pm Improver/Intermediate+ Salsa – Simon
9pm Beginners Bachata – with Shahid – Salsa Buena
9pm Improver/Intermediate+ Bachata – Simon
10pm The BEST in Salsa, Bachata etc music & dancing till 1AM inc. DJ SIMON.
- O’Neill’s Bar (upstairs Music Room)
85-87 St. Mary Street
Cardiff Town Centre
view on map
- £9/£8 NUS – Classes & Dancing till 1AM – Cash on the day.
OR £8/£7 NUS – If you book in advance below NOW!
£5/£4 NUS – Dancing only – Cash on the day.
We have another great night of classes and dancing planned this month with TOP International Guest teacher & DJ SIMON ‘LORD BACHATA’. Bio opposite/below. Do not miss!
- No need to bring a partner.
- Large superb venue (over 150 people regularly attend our party nights!), beautiful wooden dancefloor and fully licensed bar. We have our own entrance from the main road, with stairs up to the room.
- Limited free parking around the Principality Stadium. Or only £5.00 all night (5pm to 6am) 24hr NCP Car Park Westgate St,(Quay St entrance) Cardiff, CF10 1DZ. Less than 5 min walk.
- Public transport – venue is just a couple of minutes walk from Cardiff Central Train Station and Cardiff Central Bus station and near a number of licensed Taxi ranks.
TOP International Teacher & DJ
SIMON ‘LORD BACHATA’!
2007 winner of the European Open Bachata Championship. A Congress star teaching Salsa & Bachata at all the TOP congresses (Mambo City, UK Dance Congress etc etc) . Simon is the founder of Lord Bachata Dance, London Dance Cartel, Bachatango UK. Coordinator of BachataStars UK/Europe, Co-Founder and main Salsa & Bachata teacher at the very FAMOUS Bachata Spice night in London. Do not miss!
DISCOUNT BOOKING ONLY AVAILABLE UP TO 24HRS BEFORE!
No physical ticket required (you will receive a paypal confirmation of your payment and ticket) just turn up and give the name and email address your ticket was booked under. Refunds (£1.50 admin fee) cannot be given less than 24 hours before the start of the event. NUS bookings must bring a valid and current NUS card or there will be a £3 admin charge before being allowed to do the classes.