Salsa Buena Monthly Saturdays Cardiff!
- Saturday 27th October 2018
- 8.00pm: Doors Open
8.30pm Beginners Salsa – with Shahid – Salsa Buena
8.30pm Ladies and Mens Salsa Styling (Imp/Int+) – Gary & Jayne
9.30pm Beginners Bachata – with Shahid – Salsa Buena
9.30pm Improver/Intermediate+ Salsa – Gary & Jayne
10.30pm The BEST in Salsa, Bachata etc Music & Dancing till 2AM.
- O’Neill’s Bar (upstairs Music Room)
85-87 St. Mary Street
Cardiff Town Centre
view on map
- £9/£8 NUS – Classes & Dancing till 2AM – Cash on the day.
OR £8/£7 NUS – If you book in advance below NOW!
£5/£4 NUS – Dancing only – Cash on the day.
This month we have TOP guests teachers from Mamboleo Dance Company – GARY & JAYNE! Bio opposite/below.
- No need to bring a partner.
- Large superb venue (over 150 people regularly attend our party nights!), beautiful wooden dancefloor and fully licensed bar. We have our own entrance from the main road, with stairs up to the room.
- Limited free parking around the Principality Stadium. Or only £3.60 all night (5pm to 6am) 24hr NCP Car Park Westgate St,(Quay St entrance) Cardiff, CF10 1DZ. Less than 5 min walk.
- Public transport – venue is just a couple of minutes walk from Cardiff Central Train Station and Cardiff Central Bus station and near a number of licensed Taxi ranks.
TOP International Teachers
GARY & JAYNE!
Gary & Jayne are two of the most talented and well-respected dancers, teachers, and choreographers in the UK and beyond. They have taken their inspiration from the States and have traveled to the US, Europe and beyond, in search of new ideas and learning from the best! They are renowned for their smooth style, emphasis on solid technique and their infectious passion for the dance. In 2007 they formed a dance company (Mamboleo) and are at present enjoying great success performing at events and congresses in the UK and across Europe. They look forward to sharing their knowledge and enthusiasm!
DISCOUNT BOOKING ONLY AVAILABLE UP TO 24HRS BEFORE!
No physical ticket required (you will receive a paypal confirmation of your payment and ticket) just turn up and give the name and email address your ticket was booked under. Refunds (£1.50 admin fee) cannot be given less than 24 hours before the start of the event. NUS bookings must bring a valid and current NUS card or there will be a £3 admin charge before being allowed to do the classes.